Terms and Conditions
Competition terms and conditions
Thank you for your interest, this competition is now closed.
- The competition is open to sites, including council-owned parks with changing facilities, professional clubs and amateur clubs in Scotland that provide sports activities for young people aged 16 and under.
- **An existing shower room at each of the winning clubs will be fitted with aerated shower heads (and water efficient taps – depending on cost), up to a value of £1,000 for product supply and installation per shower room/winning club.
- A WRAS-approved contractor will fit the aerated showerheads and water efficient taps at the winning sites. Three sites will be chosen. WRAS is the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme.
- It is the responsibility of the winner/winning group to comply with water safety and water quality laws and rules such as and Health and Safety laws around maintenance of shower and tap fittings to prevent Legionella. These laws include the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations or Scottish Byelaws.
- Water Plus Limited accepts no liability around the maintenance of the showerhead fittings or compliance of the winning club/owner of the sports facility or changing rooms with water quality laws and Health and Safety laws and any other relevant water use laws or byelaws.
- Entries for the competition will be accepted through Twitter, on Tweets that include @waterplusb2b, and by email to the designated competition email address email@example.com
- The competition is not open to leisure centres, swimming pools or organisations with sites whose only function is to provide sports for adults.
- We will name and promote the winning sports clubs who are chosen to receive the water-efficient showerheads on social media, the Water Plus website and in press releases for the media;
- Entry into the competition is confirmation of the sports’ club name and the name of the individual representing the club on the entry form can be used by Water Plus Limited on the Water Plus website, in the media and on social media (including the Water Plus Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn);
- The winner/winning sports’ clubs agree to provide photos of the water efficient showerheads in place after fitting is completed, with a representative of the sports club in the photo (or a separate photo of a sports club representative) for use in the media and social media. If any children from the sports club are in the photos, the club must seek permission of parents for the photo to be used by Water Plus in the media (newspaper, online and broadcast) and social media.
- The winner/s and winning sports clubs agree to provide water consumption data 6 months and 12 months after showerheads are fitted to show how the showerheads have reduced their water consumption and water costs. The winning clubs also agree to provide a baseline figure (monthly figure/seasonal figure) of water consumption and cost to compare the data to show the saving from the showerheads won.
- Entries for the competition will be judged by Water Plus, including our water efficiency experts.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Judges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into;
- Water Plus Limited does not offer a cash alternative in any circumstances;
- Water Plus Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or any of the terms relating to the Competition;
- Winners will be contacted through the contact details they’ve provided for the competition after all entries have been reviewed.
*the owner of the shower facilities, where different from the winning club or group, are also subject to the competition terms and conditions where applicable.
**subject to a survey to confirm that the existing shower facility is suitable for the work to be undertaken.
Return to our competition page