MyAccount update March 2021
You can now see which bills have not been opened.
We have introduced a notification tool to show you which invoices you have / haven't read on MyAccount.
- This is a per user basis so if more than one person has your account number linked to their MyAccount, then if they open an invoice - it will not affect what you see.
- You are able to mark either individual or all invoices as read or mark all invoices as unread as you wish.
- This will alter the number within the notification accordingly.
As you get a new invoice or credit note then the notification will appear next time that you login and will remain until you either
- Open your invoice / document
- Download your invoice / document
- Mark all as read.
Improving our help section
You can now rate our Help articles
To help us identify areas to focus on improving, we’re asking our customers who use the Help page to tell us if they found the articles useful.
You can now search through our Help section
Rather than clicking each category to find information you can now search our help section to make finding information easier.
A loading animation will display when you're waiting for a page/action to process
Every time a page is taking longer than 1 second to load, this animation will appear. This shows you that an action is occurring rather than questioning if you've done something wrong or there's a page error.