Help & Support

Need help with water supply issues? We've got some advice right here.

There are times when things don’t go to plan with your water supply. We’ve listed some water supply issues that people experience now and again. In these cases, you will need to contact your wholesaler.

If you're a former United Utilities or Severn Trent business customer with water or wasetwater issues, contact details for your wholesaler are listed below:

United Utilities:
Water & sewerage emergencies: 0345 072 6083
Severn Trent:
Water & sewerage emergencies: 0800 783 4444

No water

It goes without saying that having water 24/7 is important for most businesses.

Low water pressure

If your water pressure has dropped you may need to get someone to investigate.

Spotted a leak?

As a business customer, you’re responsible for making sure that all the private pipework that supplies your property remains in good condition and does not burst.

If you’ve had a burst of the private pipework supplying your property, we will consider making an allowance against your sewerage charges for the water lost. Please complete and return our application form (PDF download) to check if you are eligible.

If you've spotted a leak on a public sewer you should let your wholesaler know.

Find your wholesaler (PDF download).

Fresh Thinking Hub

We love being different, don't you? In our Fresh Thinking Hub you'll find the latest in business innovation and insights to keep your business healthy.

Stay ahead of the game with our informative newsletter
Don’t worry we'll never share your details with anyone else

Enter your details below