Help & Support

Learn about water and wastewater issues here

In England, Scotland and Wales the water supply and wastewater services are the responsibility of the regional wholesalers.

They supply clean water to business and domestic properties across the country and take away the wastewater, sewage and trade effluent from customer sites.  They also manage the network of pipes and reservoirs.

Who's responsible for water?

Watch our video to get information on the responsibilities of the wholesaler, retailer and customer in the business water market. It'll also tell you who's the best person to contact in case you have a problem:


Problem with your water quality or supply?

If you’re experiencing any issues with your water quality, water supply you should speak to your wholesaler. You can find information to identify your wholesaler here.

If you're a former United Utilities or Severn Trent business customer with water or wastewater issues, contact details for your wholesaler are listed below:

United Utilities:
Water & sewerage emergencies: 0345 072 6083
Severn Trent:
Water & sewerage emergencies: 0800 783 4444

If your sites are in in Scotland then you should contact: 

Scottish Water:
Water & sewerage emergencies: 0800 0778 778

Got a leak on your site?

If you have a leak on your site/premises please give us a call and we'll talk to you about the services we offer 0345 072 6072​.

Need emergency water?

If you need help with emergency water please give us a call and we'll talk to you about your options.  Please call our service team on 0345 072 6072​.

Stay ahead of the game with our informative newsletter
Don’t worry we'll never share your details with anyone else

Enter your details below