Here are our 2017/18 unmeasured business charges for the United Utilities region.
If you used to be a United Utilities business customer and you’ve not got a water meter then your bill is usually based on the charging value of your premises. There’s also a standing charge added on to this.
Here’s how we work out your charges:
Water supply charges
This is the charge for all of the water supplied to your premises, it has 2 parts:
- A charge based on the size of your premises.
- An annual standing charge that covers the cost of us providing services like sending bills and dealing with enquiries.
This is the charge for collecting and cleaning up your wastewater, it has 3 parts:
- Foul drainage – taking away your wastewater.
- Surface water drainage – taking away the rainwater that falls on your premises and drains into the sewer.
- Highways drainage – taking away the rainwater that falls on the public highways and drains into the sewer.
Want to know more about our tariffs and charges? For more information see our charges at a glance 2017/2018 (PDF download)
or for all tariffs and charges for business customers you can download our full charges scheme for 2017/18 here(PDF download)
Got a question? Contact us
online and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.