Here are our 2019/20 unmeasured business charges for the United Utilities region.
If you used to be a United Utilities business customer and you’ve not got a water meter then your bill is usually based on the charging value of your premises. There’s also a standing charge added on to this.
Here’s how we work out your charges:
Water supply charges
This is the charge for all of the water supplied to your premises, it has 2 parts:
- A charge based on the size of your premises.
- An annual standing charge that covers the cost of us providing services like sending bills and dealing with enquiries.
This is the charge for collecting and cleaning up your wastewater, it has 3 parts:
- Foul drainage – taking away your wastewater.
- Surface water drainage – taking away the rainwater that falls on your premises and drains into the sewer.
- Highways drainage – taking away the rainwater that falls on the public highways and drains into the sewer.
Want to know more about our tariffs and charges?
You can see the tariffs for 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020, in our full Scheme of charges 2019/20, or use the charges at a glance 2019/20 if you just want to see the prices.
For 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019 charges, view our charges at a glance 2018/19 the full scheme of charges 2018/19.
If you need to check the prices for 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 you can here.
Got a question? Contact us online and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.